Key drivers to build trust in analysis
How market analysts and competitive intelligence professionals buy, use and apply research in their work
In order to succeed in the intangible world of market analysis you need to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
This whitepaper will improve your understanding of how readers and users of syndicated B2B content and market data perform their tasks. The findings draw on first-hand interviews and surveys of senior people working in US and European companies in market and competitive intelligence analysis roles.
Data charts included:
- Average size of a corporate market analyst and competitive intelligence team
- Main internal customers for departmental work
- Main activities market analysts and CI professionals are involved in
- Average number of syndicated reports respondents purchase a year
- Major competitive intelligence challenge in a company
The whitepaper will help you understand:
- What buyers of syndicated market reports think about publishers
- Key tasks that competitive intelligence professionals carry out
- Why trust is the most important asset for publishers and in-house market analysts
- How market analysts can demonstrate value and influence decision-making
If you are involved either selling or buying high-value B2B content or data, then this whitepaper is essential reading.