Position: QA Manual Tester
Type: Part-time, Permanent
Location: Leeds city centre
Benefits: Our excellent benefits package includes pension, subsidised lunches, private healthcare with cash plan, gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, rail season ticket scheme, and an office dog.
Publish Interactive is looking for a talented manual tester to help take our award-winning platform to even greater heights.
If you are highly-capable, intelligent, and looking to work on a team where you can make a real tangible difference and feel truly valued, we want you to join us!
We are the creators of a triple-patented software platform for publishing and monetising interactive market research reports online. Using our platform, publishers can improve business processes and provide an exceptional experience for their customers.
Our industry-leading platform is continuously developed and honed to keep us at the very cutting edge and is a market leader in the B2B publishing sector. We have ambitious plans to expand into new markets and are looking to recruit a manual tester to help us realise our business goals.
The company has consistently expanded over its 15-year history and this is a fantastic opportunity to join our core team. We have a friendly, collaborative culture and an exciting array of benefits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Manually testing the platform to raise, classify and prioritise improvement opportunities
- Reviewing requirements and identifying unclear Acceptance Criteria
- Writing test cases to ensure the Acceptance Criteria have been met
- Running regression tests for the platform
- Checking client facing documentation and suggesting improvements
- Manually testing web applications and component-based UIs
- Working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of multiple software testing techniques and how to implement them
- Exposure to Test Case Management software
Why work at Publish Interactive?
Publish Interactive is a company with a fresh and vibrant outlook; we encourage free thinking, social responsibility and a balanced approach to working life. While the team is extremely hard working, we also know how to have fun and regularly participate in team social events.