We mentioned last week about the recent trend of publishers making enquiries about iReports – our intuitive research publishing platform – as their own systems are now outdated and no longer fit for purpose.
There are two main reasons for all these enquiries: their current search function is either failing to help customers unearth the content they’ve paid for (you can read the blog about this here) or their legacy publishing system can’t offer sufficiently high levels of customer engagement.
Improved search will liberate a portfolio, give publishers a clear view on content performance, and allow customers to locate the information they need. However, once a customer has their content, if the tools aren’t there to help them share or make sense of it, this can be as off-putting as not being able to find that information in the first place.
Through implementing new technology like iReports, forward-thinking research publishers are now ensuring that once a customer has located their content, they’re able to:
- Reuse information quickly and easily
- Create bespoke reports from multiple sources
- Share content quickly and easily
- Export it in multiple formats
- Allow colleagues to comment
- Post questions to report authors and seek further information at the touch of a button
Provision of all these user-functions improves engagement as encourages an increased number of sessions and keeps users in the platform for longer each time they visit.
Not only that, high-quality analytics will ensure:
- Users are offered relevant and useful additional content
- Full knowledge of their content use and behaviour
This allows a publisher to improve the quality of the service they offer, increase engagement, and renewals to ever higher levels.
This is exactly what iReports provides – so why not book a demo now?