Position: Junior Software Developer
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Leeds city centre
Benefits: Our excellent benefits package includes pension, subsidised lunches, private healthcare with cash plan, gym membership, cycle-to-work scheme, rail season ticket scheme, and an office dog.
Publish Interactive is looking for a talented junior software developer to help take our award-winning platform to even greater heights.
If you are highly capable, intelligent, and looking to work on a team where you can make a real tangible difference and feel truly valued, we want you to join us!
Our industry-leading platform is continuously developed and honed to keep us at the very cutting edge and is a market leader in the B2B publishing sector. We have ambitious plans to expand into new markets and are looking to recruit a full-stack junior developer to help us realise our business goals.
The company has consistently expanded over its 15-year history and this is a fantastic opportunity to join our core team. We have a friendly, collaborative culture and an exciting array of benefits.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of our development team to produce high-quality software
- Take an active part in team discussions to identify, estimate and implement new requirements
- Collaborate with other areas of the business to provide support to our existing customers
Desirable technical skills:
- ASP.NET MVC
- At least 1 years’ experience developing web applications
- Comfortable with Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Understanding of Microsoft .NET server-side applications
- Working in software development teams
- Exposure to Agile development practices
Why work at Publish Interactive?
Publish Interactive is a company with a fresh and vibrant outlook; we encourage free thinking, social responsibility and a balanced approach to working life. While the team is extremely hard working, we also know how to have fun and regularly participate in team social events.