Position: Customer Experience & Test Analyst
Location: Leeds City Centre
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum
Join a fast-growing tech company with a positive outlook!
We are the creators of a triple-patented software platform for publishing and monetising interactive market research reports online. Using our platform, publishers can improve business processes and provide an exceptional experience for their customers.
Our industry-leading platform is continuously developed to keep us at the very cutting edge and is the market leader in the B2B publishing sector. We have ambitious plans to expand into new markets and are looking to recruit a Customer Experience & Test Analyst to help us realise our business goals.
If you are highly capable, intelligent, and looking to work as part of a team where you can make a real tangible difference in a specialised role and feel truly valued, we want you to join us!
About the role
You will be working with both internal departments and external clients to better understand and meet our clients’ needs and refactor our customer support processes. This will involve both day-to-day contact with our clients through helpdesk ticket and support calls, management and updating of our customer facing Helpcenter; and carrying out detailed, pro-active research that will help shape future versions of our industry-leading software platform.
You will also be the key link between our Client Services and Development teams, being the voice of the customer and owning the manual testing process of the platform to raise, classify and prioritise improvement opportunities whilst reviewing requirements and identifying unclear “Acceptance Criteria”. You will also write test cases to ensure the “Acceptance Criteria” has been met and running regression tests for the platform.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- A passion and enthusiasm for customer care and customer service
- A problem solver who likes to make improvements to processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically and laterally
- Technically minded and able to retain information
- Great team player with positive energy/outlook
- Self-starter and motivated to get the job done
Qualifications and desirable experience
- Good degree from a UK top 40 university or international equivalent
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience of helpdesk support
- Experience of working in a software / technical environment is desirable
- Exposure to Test Case Management software is desirable
Why work at Publish Interactive?
Publish Interactive is a company with a fresh and vibrant outlook; we encourage free-thinking, social responsibility and a balanced approach to working life. While the team is extremely hard working, we also know how to have fun and regularly participate in team social events. We also provide a number of benefits like:
- Easley accessible, modern, stylish office space based at Marshall’s Mill, Leeds
- Free lunches
- Private healthcare
- Free gym access
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Rail season ticket scheme
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office every week
- And many more!